Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations
Dsear regulations are concerned with worker protection and safety in high risk environments from fire and explosion in the workplace.
- Do you know the risks
- Do you know where the hazardous areas are
- Do you have hazardous area drawings of your plant and machinery
- Is your plant ATEX rated correctly for the hazardous area class
- Brexit has no effect on your responsibility and liability issues
- Do you understand the consequences of an accident
- Do you have emergency control procedures to deal with a loss of process control
- Are you and your staff and engineers trained in the processes and Dsear/ATEX requirements
If you have any doubts about any of the above then please feel free contract Veritas for a free no obligation discussion on your next step.
Dsear reports and support will be made in consultation with your local FRS, insurance provider and local authority to ensure that you have all the information you need to ensure you can make an informed decision as to how you move forward.