With 35 years background in buildings insurance underwriting and the assessment design & installation of all aspects of Life Safety. Veritas can provide you and your business with independent pragmatic and cost effective direction on your Life Safety needs.
About Veritas Fire Support Services
Your business sector will have specific elements of Life Safety provision that should be followed to ensure that your system(s) give the very best protection whilst offering and engineering solution to mitigate false alarm issues.
Managing false alarms is a key issue for your business, the employees and visitors MUST have confidence in the systems you put in place to protect them.
Veritas Fire Support Services will therefore ensure that to the very best of our abilities the overall life safety program is designed to meet your needs and not cause business disruption and loss of revenue.
By making an in-depth assessment of your business activities, the needs of staff and visitors and any subsequent disability issues that may apply, Veritas will make recommendations and system design planning to ensure that your business is best served.
When considering your assessment partner/provider there should be due consideration of both competence and background, cost should play no part in the decision making process.
Being a BAFE accredited assessor gives you the customer confidence in both my capabilities and my bona-fides.
Fire Support Services
Refuge & Disability Systems
Kitchen Canopy & Electrical Enclosure Protection
Sprinklers & Water mist protection systems
Fire Doors & Passive Fire Stopping Protection
Warden Call & Supported Living Systems
Portable Extinguishers, Extinguisher Training & Fire Marshalling
CAD Drawings Zone Charts & Fires System Log Books
Veritas has over the years developed niche expertise in certain fields, these include the following:
- Care Homes
- Supported Living
- Food Distribution and Storage
Veritas can offer expert business guidance and support within the above fields, as well as to the general business community.
Veritas will take total design responsibility for your Life Safety requirements and liaise with all necessary third party’s thus ensuring that everything that is required is correct and certified. Veritas will provide will cover all aspects of the Fire Alarm/Life Safety field.
Site work for single or multi site clients (management companies) with uniformity of product and thus condensed costs and improved service provision is available.
- Fire alarm systems – Wired and Radio
- Emergency Escape Lighting – inc self test, stand alon and CBU
- Directional Signage
- Refuge and Disability Systems
- Sprinklers and Water Mist
- Suppression inc kitchen canopy and electrical enclosure
- Fire Doors
- Passive protection and Fire Stopping
- Risk Assessment and assessment critique
- Warden Call
- Surge protection
- Portable Extinguishers inc training in live use
- Fire Marshalling
- Fire evacuation strategy planning
- Asbestos assessments inc full invasive surveys
- Electrical conditions reports – previously known as a periodic report
- CAD drawings
- Project lease funding – subject to status
- Third party signalling including brigade and keyholder response
- Fully Comprehensive project Commissioning
- O/M manuals
- BAFE and NICEIC certification
- Customer Training